My Story

Sunday, July 10, 2005



The above pic is enclosed js for fun.

Today morning I went for Taekwondo training in Convent like every Saturday. After training, I went with my dad for breakfast in Chi Liung. Actually I wanted to eat d assam laksa there but d shop didn’t have it cos they couldn’t get d ingredients to cook it.  I was SO hoping to eat it. It’s been a long time since I ate assam laksa….um….quite long….ok….so I do eat assam laksa quite often. But I think it has been some time. =P

After lunch, me n family went to Giant to walk walk. Picked some stuff up from d supermarket. We went to look at d Savvy car in d Proton showroom in Giant itself. It was too small…for a family car. D salespeople there didn’t show any interest in getting d customers to buy cars niway…so we left.

Then we went to Evergreen to but some tools for my mum’s skool. Service wasn’t really good there. Guess they were too busy. After finally getting out of d shop we went to d Perodua showroom in Chi Liung. We had a look at d MyVi. And…hey….it is quite big for a Perodua car. D inside of d car…I believe is as spacious as d Wira…. So mayb my parents will be getting dis car cos my sis wants d Wira for her ‘getting to class’ in Skudai.

For dinner, we went mamak in Palm Groove. Gosh….there was no fans at all there….so it was hot despite it being in an open area. And mosquitos were biting my legs (thankfully only when we were about to leave). Spent the whole night typing my dad’s MHS questions. (phew)
posted by z_jun at 2:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home