My Story

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Another boring day...

Aaah….Chemistry and Physics teacher told us that they’ll be giving test next week. It’s supposed to be monthly test I think. Chemistry 1 chapter, Physics 2 chapters. Not much but I haven’t revised anything since I started tuition/Form 6. :) Well…I’ll just have to read up and hope for the best. =P

Today, during our self-study period we were supposed to arrange the tables cos there was going to be a Maths quiz held in our class later in the afternoon. After much blur-ness we started arranging. Everyone in the class was helping to move the tables. However, there was this guy who was happily sitting down at his desk doing his work. Yeah la…I know he very hardworking but he was kinda blocking our progress. Even after a few ppl asked him to move….he still continued doing his work. :( So after we FINALLY arranged all the tables, he was STILL doing his work. Hmm…so they left a space for his table somewhere behind (his table was right in front and he will have to shift his heavy desk right to d back)….hehe….i wonder if they did that on purpose. =P

In the afternoon I went to the computer shop with my mum to get printer ink and internet prepaid card. I also picked up a free online game cd there. Hehe….yeah…I love computer games so very happy. Kiddy? Well…that’s me….=P

Just finished typing yet another science test paper for my dad. Took 2 hours to do it. Tiring. And there’s more to come. :( My dad wanted to pay me for typing for him….but I’m not that teruk la….help parents also take money from them wan. After all my dad is the one who gives me allowance everyday and also when I need the money for something. Yeah yeah…I know I’m a very good child. (blush) =P
posted by z_jun at 10:19 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home