My Story

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I got back my Physics test results and I got 83%. Didn’t expect it but I don’t think I deserve that high a mark cos she gave me a marks for formulas (where the whole questions I did wrongly wan). I asked her bout it but she said I got marks there. So I just accept it although don’t deserve it lo. So my Physics wasn’t that bad la. But I’m sure my Chemistry will be horrible. Doubt I can even pass. We haven’t got back our papers yet although the Chemistry paper was before our Physics paper. But I think I’ll be happy if she doesn’t give it back. =P Tmr I got PA test (tuition). Luckily objective only. But I haven’t read yet. And next Mon Maths 1 and the following Tues Maths 2.

Oh…and my sis has streamyx in her new house in Skudai. Jealousnya….:( Nw she can go online anytime she wants. Summore can say dunno what to do online. If can, I’ll go down to Skudai and use her streamyx. :(
posted by z_jun at 5:51 AM

1 Comments:

muahahaah!! i got streamyx, yay!! wee..!! haha... sorry, i'm very happy ma.. got lots of green day songs, then a mixture of other difrent artists.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home