My Story

Saturday, July 23, 2005

What I did today

Fridays are always the best school days. Why?

First, there are only 3 subjects. PA, chemistry and MUET. Every Friday is practical day for chemistry. The practical is kind of fun except that we always don’t get the results required. :( So we end up recording fake results. Now are only the practice experiments. God knows what I’m gonna do during the real wan. But next week me and Shu Lin are gonna do it properly, hopefully. =P

Second, we get to go back at 12.30pm which is very early compared to our normal 1.20pm.

Today is even more enjoyable cos I didn’t need to worry bout MUET. Cos we already did our presentation and today the other groups will present. =P Every time there’s MUET in the time table, I’ll feel worried cos very scared of presentation stuff. So, every time there’s MUET I’ll hope that she’s absent. But, I don’t think that’ll happen cos she already told us that she’s not the type that takes MC. :(

In the afternoon, I went to play badminton with my dad in KEC. My stamina is SO not good. I played for 20 minutes also panting so badly already. After rest, continue for 15 minutes lagi panting away. I always say my stamina is no good but what do I do about it? Nothing. :(
posted by z_jun at 1:40 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home