My Story

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

My Birthday...Nothing Special...=p


Today is my birthday. I woke up at 3.30am and found 5 messages waiting for me. Yeah…5 ppl wished me happy birthday from 12am to 1am. I would like to say thanks to these 5: Xiao Yi, Ellie, Nata, Sue Anne (kam sia) and Yoke Leng (the messages came in that order). It was nice of u all to stay awake to wish me….oh wait…or u all memang sleep this late. Whichever it is, thanks! =P

I didn’t expect a birthday wish from Xiao Yi. The rest expected la. =P I didn’t wish Xiao Yi when it was her birthday. Paiseh la…didn’t wish her but she wished me. Nvm…next year I wish her twice. =P

Thanks also to Adeline (thanks for ur card), Radha (hope ur appendix is better), Meshala (I thought u remembered how to say ‘sen ri kuai le’) Phang, Joanne and Shahlini (would have killed u if u forgot).

In school, my class has a tradition of singing ‘Happy Birthday’ song when it’s someone’s birthday. I expected it but was sitting like a blur case when they were singing. I didn’t know how to react. =( Thank you to the whole class and: Shu Lin, Ching Ching, Yee Cheng, Chee Inn, Choy Ling, Selin, Mer Yin, Elaine, Wei Yin, Hui Fung, Aswin, Arun and Tee Say. =P Looks like this whole post is a Thank You ‘card’. Hehe…what to do…the author is an uncreative person.

O yea…looks like it’ll be a grueling EIGHT 6-day schooling weeks with only a Sunday as a gap in between. I dunno if ‘they’ have lost their brains or what. ‘They’ knew the schooling schedule since like last year. Couldn’t they have thought about a solution earlier instead of making us now go to school for 8 6-day weeks?? :(
Now…can’t go for Taekwondo training on Saturdays. But, I think it’s gonna be replaced (on Sundays??). Some more Sue Anne wanted to belanja breakfast in Tai Thong (no?? =P) that week start pulak.

My mum bought 4 slices of Secret Recipe cake. 1 costs RM5.30. I so big girl (17) also nvr eat so expensive cake b4!! =P The cake wasn't like 'mo dak ting' ow what. It's just every part of it has cheese in it. Unlike the 'ciplak' kinds. Every bite there's soomething in there. Taste okla. But it's VERY filling. Kinda ate the cake for dinner itself. =P
The above pic is me lo.
posted by z_jun at 10:37 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home