My Story

Sunday, August 21, 2005

























Chong Wei lost to Taufik (3-15,12-15). Chong Ming-Kien Keat lost to Candra-Sigit (9-15,11-15) (sob). Both lost in straight sets.


Chong Wei did not put up a fight against Taufik in the first game. He kinda gave the game to Taufik. He lost 15-3. Most of the points were results from his errors. In the second game, he did put up a fight, but it wasn’t enough. He was leading but let Taufik overtake him and win the match. :(


Chong Ming-Kien Keat were js inexperienced. They started of well…attacking and gaining points. I thought they were gonna make it but they were stuck at the 9th point. They were making lots of mistakes and they lost the first game. Second game, I think they were all the way behind the Indonesians. Sad…but I didn’t expect them to win in the first place. They still have many more years to come though. =P


Tmr the finals will be shown live on TV1 at 7.30am. Although got no Malaysians, but I still wanna watch. =P I think the best match will be between Lin Dan and Taufik. I hope Lin Dan wins! =P
posted by z_jun at 5:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home