My Story

Friday, September 02, 2005

Charlie and The Chocolate Factory

Just came back from watching Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. Willy Wonka was so cute-his behaviour i mean. How was the movie? Storyline okla....typical adventures of a child. It was quite comical also. =P I think they added the part about Willy Wonka's childhood. It wasn't in the book. Yeah....so I did enjoy it. Especially the parts where the Oompa Loompas sing and Willy Wonka's reactions.

Today we had Chemistry practical. I think if they test for our 'kan cheong' levels....I'll get FULL marks. =P Why? Cos I always dunno how to answer the questions. And ppl around me summore ask me n Shu Lin for the answers. We will smartly come up with a solution not knowing if it's wrong or rite. Then...in the end...find out that it's wrong...and teacher gets fed up and leaves the lab....we end up liquiding....telling the ppl whom we gave wrong info to change...cancelling here and there....gosh. The last 20 minutes of doing my report...my heart beats extra fast. At last, I think got wrong also. I HATE reports. :(


posted by z_jun at 11:29 PM

2 Comments:

Hei! Afta so long m reading ur blog!! Wow u damn rajin ar..nearly evryday posting sumting..haha..mine gone god knows wherla...neway, jus wanted 2 say...sori 4 not being d first 2 wish u on ur b.day..and umm..1 more thing..oh yeah..i LUV Willy Wonka 2...soooo CUTE,no? :p
So k lar..take care n gud luck 4 ur finals (although I need it more)..haha..ciaozzz...

4:35 PM  

hehe....post blog also considered rajin meh? =P haha....dun hv to be d first to wish me la...at least got wish can d ma...u're d only one that called me anyway. =)

Willy Wonka is cute but not handsome way...his behaviour!! =P

Good luck to u too

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home