My Story

Friday, November 18, 2005

Yeah…FINALLY bought the wire connecting the modem to the phone. It is the wire’s fault after all.

I went for my second driving lessons today. We drove around Chi Liung and Hin Hua there. Driving is ok la…not too hard…luckily. But can’t drive very fast yet cos everytime I press the oil the instructor will ask me to let go. Sometimes I so blur cos he’ll ask me press the brake when “nearing” the junction….well actually we weren’t that near yet…so the car will go so slowly and I just have to sit there and wait. Hehe…so I’m a step closer to getting my license.

Oh…and I watched ‘I Not Stupid’ for the…um…15th time (I think) today. I absolutely LOVE this show. It never fails to make me laugh or cry. And the boys acting are so adorable and cute. Thank God I have the CD. =P
posted by z_jun at 10:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home