My Story

Monday, September 19, 2005

I was in the Physics lab today doing the report of our experiment. I was happily poking the figures on the calculator when I noticed that Shu Lin wasn’t doing any calculations. So, I asked her if she forgot to bring her calculator. And she said “there…my calculator!” She was pointing to the calculator I was using. =P Malunya….I was using her calculator all this while and she didn’t say anything. =D

I’m a bit worried bout my Physics and Chemistry practical reports cos these reports are really gonna be 10% of our STPM marks. And, we can’t afford to lose many marks (if can, none at all) from our reports. I’m like giving away 1 or 2 marks in every report for Physics. Chemistry…uh….dun wanna talk bout it. Most probably lost a lot of marks there. Gee…looking back, the practical reports for SPM were worth nothing at all. Not like I did those reports properly though. =P

Oh….my class is going on a trip to the Parliament tomorrow. =) Luckily we’re going on a Tuesday cos Tuesday is a very long school day for me cos we have ALL the subjects on Tuesday. I hope that our trip will be fun but I doubt I’ll be having a lot of fun. :( Well, at least it’ll be more fun then going to school. =)
posted by z_jun at 7:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home