My Story

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Naughty me!!

Haha....i broke my promise of not coming online. =P I don't think I'll be coming online for the next two weeks though. I THINK!!

Well...i think i almost woke the whole neighbourhood up just now cos there was a disgusting cockroach in my room. *vomits* I was screaming at it to get out of my room. Don't think it could hear me though...in the end swept it out with a broom. Disgusting creature.

Anyway, Daniel is the Malaysian Idol. I dunno if he deserves it cos I don't follow Malaysian Idol. =P But, according to my sis he can't really sing. So, I guess his good looks helped him. It's quite unfair actually.

What am I doing online at 1.00am?? Kononnya relax after studying la. =P Also I don't have to wake up so early tmr....can't go Taekwondo cos got no transport. :(
posted by z_jun at 1:03 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home