My Story

Friday, October 14, 2005

Scary

My dad almost knocked a motorcylist down today. It was totally not his fault at all. The stupid no-brainer on the motorbike overtook my dad on the right just when my dad was about to turn right!! It's not like my dad suddenly wanted to turn right. In fact, his signal was on for quite some time already. But, seeing how the motorcyclist rides...could see that he's that kind of rider who speeds, rides recklessly, doesn't care for his life. :( It's a good thing that my dad was 2 seconds slow and he was 2 seconds fast. If not....he would have fallen off his motor...injured himself and god knows who has to tanggung that accident. :(
posted by z_jun at 11:24 PM

1 Comments:

Those motorcycle people are a menace to society!

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home