My Story

Friday, July 29, 2005

Crazy teacher....:(

In school today, we, the Lower Sixes were forced to go for a ceramah in th Dewan Kuliah. Title of the talk: Selangor Maju 2005. Yes…you can guess it from the title that it’s gonna be a bore. Well, the ceramah wasn’t all THAT boring. They showed us video clips about Selangor ‘then and now’ plus occasional jokes by the lecturer (a teacher from our school). So, still could tahan the lecture lo.

The climax came at the end of the lecture. An Indian female teacher who was with us during the talk (teachers had to accompany their classes) took over at the microphone. As expected, she scolded us for not paying attention to the lecture.

Her exact words: During the whole lecture did anyone take notes? Some of you were GOSSIPING away, some of you were SLEEPING and some of you were READING the newspaper. (She conveniently left out those who were sitting quietly and staring at the lecturer) I dunno if you all are STUPID….blah (3x)…or STUPID….blah (3x) but if you think you’re cleverer than the lecturer, you’re STUPIDER than I thought. So, I want EVERYONE who’s present today to write a one-page assignment on the analisis of this ceramah and hand it in tmr.

What the #@%$ ?!! Is she crazy or what?!! As though she heard every word that was said in the ceramah!! I bet that if we were to question her bout the lecture, she wouldn’t be able to answer them!! Halfway through the lecture, I swear I saw her head cocked sideways. Sleeping I suppose. The other half of the lecture she was busy looking around and watching the antics of the students. So I doubt that she was aware of the contents of the lecture. I’m so bloody pissed at her. Thank God she doesn’t teach my class…..

One thing I notice about ACS. I dunno if it’s cos it’s a boy’s school dat’s why the teachers are so ‘rough’ in their language or what. Yesterday the HM scolded the pupils using the word idiot. If it was once, it might be just a slip of tongue. But he repeated it again. And today this teacher used stupid 3 times. Yeah…they have to control the students but I think that if they use these kind of words it will make them rebel even more.

Anyway, today afternoon I went to PA tuition and took my ‘objective’ test. Turned out it wasn’t objective. It’s subjective!! Haha….so just hentam-ed whatever I knew. And out of 83 I got only 31.5. Hehe…but still highest among the 7 of us. =P But the next highest guy was 29 la. So it’s not like I’m very great or what. All around the same la. =P
posted by z_jun at 9:45 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home