My Story

Friday, August 05, 2005

Hate Delta :(

Why I don't like Delta:-
a) The teacher to student ratio is very big. But Form 6 is much better as there are less students
doing Form 6.
b) The people who work there (collecting fees) are unpleasant. They give you grumpy- looking
looks if they don't know you well enough. But to people they know they're okla.

On Tuesday, when I went to pay fees, the lady there was scolding somebody through the phone. So, I waited for her to finish her phone call la. When she finally did, she went on doing dunno what work without even bothering to ask what we (a few of us were there) wanted. When I finally caught her attention, I asked her for Physics and Chemistry receipt. She only gave mone. (Normally I get 2 separate ones) So i asked her for another, she stared at me and screamed: Same ppl rite? Same ppl same receipt la!! I went like....o ok.... Then when I gave her the money, I knew she was gonna comment something cos Chemistry we had to only pay RM60 instead of the usual RM70. She paused for a little while when she was writing on my card. I told her. Then she screamed again: July no need pay rite? No need pay ask teacher sign!! (We don't have to pay for the month of July cos of some reasons) Again I went like...o....ok. Well, that's why I don't like Delta. But for Form 6 I HAVE to go there. :(
posted by z_jun at 10:16 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home