My Story

Friday, September 09, 2005

Guess who


Guess who this is.....cannot guess leh? This picture is Irene Ang more popularly known as Rosie Phua from Phua Chu Kang. Haha…she looks real different right? She went to the Marie France Bodyline for slimming. It’s so funny cos in the show she always wants to do slim wrap. =p Now, real life really slim down. In this picture, she doesn’t seem to have gone down a lot but still got a bit la. I saw the Marie France Bodyline advertisement. There also got her picture. That wan like much slimmer. I think they did something to the picture. So cannot trust these slimming companies. =D If wanna read more bout her go here.

Now that Saturdays we have school, Taekwondo is now on Sunday mornings. But, this Sunday I can’t go cos I’m going for 6-hour driving lecture. Finally I can go learn driving cos I’m officially 17!! :) Sorry ah Sue Anne….can’t ‘celebrate’ your birthday. And, don’t worry u can safely drive in Southern Park on Sunday. Even when I’ve started my driving lessons u can STILL safely drive in Southern Park. =P I not that ‘cha’ kua…. :(
posted by z_jun at 7:24 PM

2 Comments:

wah faster tell whats your car number plate ah? need to be extra vigilant when driving now

9:34 PM  

Wah....I haven't even started driving yet la...:( already start bully me...:((

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home