My Story

Saturday, September 10, 2005

I went to school today and we had half the day free!! 2 teachers didn’t come. 2 teachers came. 1 taught. 1 talked. First, we had Physics. The teacher repeated what she taught on Thursday. I dunno if she forgot or maybe she’s reinforcing it in us. But. it’s good that she repeated cos it’s quite a complicated sub-topic and I do need the emphasizing. Then came MUET, we spent the whole MUET lesson (with 20 minutes to spare) putting up the white board contributed by our classmate’s dad.

After school, I went out for lunch with my family and then to Jusco. Met 2 small malay kids from Taekwondo in Jusco. I asked them if they knew that ‘training’ was tomorrow. The older sister replied: Training? Dunno. Then I realized that they might not understand training. Then repeated my sentence but replaced training with Taekwondo. Then, they said they knew. Phew….=P Their younger sister or cousin was sitting in the training and making some mumbling sounds at me. I was so bengang. Didn’t know how to react. So, I walked away…leaving them cackling (seriously) at each other.

Then, went to my aunt’s house in PJ. Didn’t stay long cos my aunt had to go out for some dinner. But, I heard that my cousin broke up with his girlfriend already. He’s already 33 and yet to get married. A bit worried for him. =P Oh…and my uncle sold his Toyota Corrola and bought a Kelisa. He was telling my mum about it before we were chased out by my aunt (she was quite late already). =P So, now my aunt is on the phone with my mum cos she feels apologetic for ‘chasing’ us out. =D
posted by z_jun at 10:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home