My Story

Sunday, September 11, 2005


Firstly, Happy 21st birthday Sue Anne!! May u become more grandma-ish and cheong hei. Nola….enough d…no need become ‘more’. Hehe…kidding ya! =P

Also, Happy advanced 17th birthday to Pei Lin. I don’t think you read my blog already but Happy Birthday anyway. =P

So, I went for the ‘6-hour’ lecture today. But it turned out to be only 3 hours in the classroom. Only 2 hours of lecture though cos we had 1 hour break. =D The other 3 hours is supposed to ‘see’ the car wan. I couldn’t do it today cos not enough time. Only 1 person can do it at 1 time. That means after a person has completed the 3 hours then only another person can start. So ‘ma huan’. So tmr have to go for another 3 hours. :( I didn’t know that learning driving involves so many processes. I still have to wait 2 more months summore cos I think I only want to start learning after MUET. :(
posted by z_jun at 5:05 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home