My Story

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Yesterday, I went to some health fair in PWTC with my family. A kinda ugly incident happened there. We were buying some stuff from a booth. The lady who served us took our stuff to pack it. She turned around in quite a hurry and unfortunately for her there was a baby pram right behind her. So, she let slip of a box and it fell into the pram right smack onto the baby’s face (actually I dunno if it hit the baby’s face). The grandfather of the baby shouted and grabbed the box and threw it to the ground. Then, he started pampering over the baby….rubbing the face and all. He was kinda overreacting in my opinion cos the baby wasn’t even crying or what. The grandpa was clearly angry and he just left the place after that. Stupid fella…throw our box of stuff until dented. Didn’t have to throw ma…but we didn’t change the box la cos the lady who served us was already feeling so guilty of that incident. The lady did apologize but of course the grandpa didn’t bother about her. I pity the lady cos it was just a minor accident and it wasn’t her fault that the pram ‘magically’ appeared behind her.

Well, after that headed to my aunt’s house. My uncle has developed a love for Chinese tea. I only heard of ‘tip kun yam’, ‘cha wong’ and ‘kok fa’ b4. But, my uncle has tea mostly made in China – ‘fu er’, ‘liu bo’ and others. And. most of his tea are very expensive. For instance, RM300 for 300g, and RM1000 for 1kg…..oh wait… that’s the same rate. Chong chee his tea all very class wan…. drank so much of his tea there. Haha…and the cute thing is that my uncle’s hobby doesn’t stop at buying tea leaves…he also collects cups, teapots, tea scoops and towels for wiping the cups. My aunt was complaining that even the towels for wiping the cups must have the teapot design on it….very funny la he. =P
posted by z_jun at 6:28 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home