My Story

Monday, July 02, 2007

2 more weeks...

Exactly 14 days before I leave for Singapore. I'm going to NUS to study computer engineering. Actually the orientation week only starts in August...but I need to go there early cos of some English test that we have to take on the 19th of July. Since I js stopped working, I haven't prepared anything yet haha... so this 2 weeks gotta rush rush pack everything. Quite excited la going to a new place, new environment....but also a bit scared and need to go back to studying... Die die....my brain wasn't utilised for 6 months plus d....nw must go polish back haha.

So will be busy this 2 weeks...summore my cousin getting married this Sunday. All d weekends gone....flying past so quickly. Haven't even got a laptop. Hope to get it soon....actually I dilly dally myself til haven't get. Js can't picture myself spending so much on it. Hehe....but I guess it's quite a neccessity...so should get.
posted by z_jun at 10:32 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home