My Story

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Thomas Cup ended last Sunday. And I'm sure everyone knows the results. China won again. Malaysia lost to Denmark in the semis 3-2. Thank God for Tv2. I caught the whole match on Friday. Sad that Malaysia lost but at least I could support them. Hafiz could have won the game if only he played with a bit more semangat. Truthfully when I watched him play I didn't shout or anything cos it js wasn't as exciting as the first singles or the second doubles. Chong Wei and Peter Gade's game was exciting....it was quite a close game but Chong Wei js didn't play his best while Peter was at his best. Chong Ming and Kien Kiet's game was damn kan cheong leh....first time I watch ppl play until 30 points game. They didn't win that second game but who cares....they won the rubber game. Then I expected Tan Fook and Wan Wah to win the game la. They're so experienced. Lovely to watch them play. Haih...but then Kuan Beng Hong...haih....I thought he'l win. I thought he was a much better player then Joachim Persson. Mana tau he didn't play well at all. But I don blame him la...cos it's his first time. But, we would hv beaten Denmark if Choong Hann had been there. It's okla...we take d 2008 Thomas Cup+Olymics gold+World Championships. Think i'm greedy? NO....this is called positive thinking. =p Gambatte Malaysia!!
posted by z_jun at 7:02 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home