My Story

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Haze

The haze has become very BAD. I believe it’s even worse than when I was in primary school. Everyone was closing their noses when we were in the classroom. STAR doesn’t have school tmr. ACS? I’m not very sure cos according to Wan Fen it has already been declared that no school tmr n Friday on radio. But, when I watch tv3 news, the menteri said it’s up to the pengetua. So, I’m not very sure of the rumours. :(

Anyway, yesterday when we were having Chemy, the haze was already quite bad (not as bad as today though). The guys were trying to persuade our teacher not to teach. =P They told teacher: Haze, haze no need teach. My teacher was like haze outside nothing to do with our lesson rite, we continue. 2nd attempt: Teacher, we can’t see d board la. =P Haha…teacher js said if u say summore I’m gonna take ur SS period as well. 3rd attempt: All of them started coughing. =P It was so funny but of course teacher did not give in to any of their ‘persuasion’.
posted by z_jun at 8:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home