My Story

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Spot Check

My school had spot check today. If I’m not mistaken, all the classes had spot check except for mine. =P Dunno why but lucky for most of my classmates cos half of them brought handphone. Our class got the news bout the spot check when the prefects were spot checking other classes. News sure do spread fast. =P It was so funny watching the antics of my classmates hiding their handphones. I learned so many new ways to hide handphones:-

1. In the cupboard of the class (this is not safe cos it will be checked also)
2. In the dustbin (also not safe cos they will also check the dustbin)
3. In the duster (God only knows how my classmate managed to put it in there)
4. In your shoe (should be quite safe unless it rings)
5. Pour all the water away from ur ‘Tupperware’ water bottle – the one with the cloth bag included and put ur handphone in it. =P (um….should be quite safe….just make sure ur handphone is water proof)
6. Give ur handphone to ur friend in another class which has already went through the spot check (the best way to escape!!)

Because of the spot check, we only had 20 minutes of MUET cos our teacher is in charge of the prefects. She came in and asked us if any of us got caught. Of course no one told her that we didn’t kena spot check. =P
posted by z_jun at 1:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home