My Story

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Holidays are coming!!

Yeah…1 more day of schooling and and there’s gonna be 9 days of hols. =P It ALMOST wasn’t going be to be any holiday at all cos of all the extra classes that was fitted into the period to finish up the syllabus. Luckily, the Physics and Chemistry extra class were cancelled. =P It was cancelled cos my class teacher wanted to organize a visit to a old folk’s home on Monday (same day as extra class day) and my classmates were obviously more interested in the old folk’s home. =P The old folk’s home is in Southern Park by the way. I dunno if I’ll be going yet.

Oh…today I had pizza for dinner. It was the latest cheesy crust thingy. Wasn’t that fantastic though. But nice change from my normal ‘ricey’ dinners la. =P Hehe…and I ordered the pizza by phone. My first time! The lady who took my order was nice except for two things. She called me sir and put my name as adik Lee. :( Gosh did I sound like a sir? Adik? Okla…acceptable a bit la. =P

Haih…niway…tmr gonna have the MUET presentation. I think I’ll be just gonna read from the paper. :( At least I’ll be done with it tmr and will hv a nice holiday. =P Wish me luck!
posted by z_jun at 7:14 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home