My Story

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Liddat lo...

I didn’t have Taekwondo today. Why? I didn’t exactly find out why but I’m sure it’s most probably due to the haze. The API reading is currently 89 I think for Port Klang. This is EXTREMELY good cos before this it was 529 and they even had to declare an emergency. So, the haze is almost over and yeah….it’s a good thing that we don’t have to smell the smoke every time we breathe in now. But, it also means that school’s gonna open. :( Hehe….but I guess will eventually reopen sooner or later. I heard that those schools that were in areas with API readings of 500 and above and were forced to close might not have to have replacement days on Saturdays. Not sure if it’s true….but hopefully it is. =P

Well, today afternoon I went to Jusco. I was very happy cos I haven’t been out of the house for like nearly 2 days. Met Rohini there. She told me that her sis was very happy when she found out from Sue Anne that the grading was postponed. =P After Jusco I went to bank and withdrew money for my mum (she was in the car). My mum said that I could easily have been robbed the way I handled the money. =P Then, dropped by Leong Agency to pick up a few books. Went home….and realized that the book dat I bought outdated d. PA syllabus js changed this year. So, went to Leong again and exchanged the book for another. Oh…then me n my mum went to ‘Chung Kok’ aka China (Miao, jealous ka?). It’s a coffee shop few doors away from Leong. Had tea there….actually 100 plus n bread. =P There was a cute baby girl (if I’m not mistaken) there. She was js doing what babies do….acting cute…or more like BEING cute. =P So CUTE! =P
posted by z_jun at 11:38 PM

1 Comments:

hey..why should i be jealous wor, i don't go to that shop often what. i know it's famouse for coffee, but since i don't go there often ..no reason for me to be jealous yes or not? ceh..

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home