My Story

Friday, August 19, 2005


















The world badminton championships is on-going!! But, Malaysia is now only left with Chong Wei and Chong Ming-Kien Keat. They're in the quarter finals I think. Chong Wei and Chong Ming-Kien Keat is up against Bao Chunlai and Flandi Limpele-Eng Hian respectively. Chong Wei has a good record against Chunlai hopefully he'll suceed this time too. As for Chong Ming-Kien Keat, I just hope they'll do their best and beat the Indonesian pair. =P Good luck to the three of them!!


Proud achievements:-
Tan Fook-Choon Eng beat Sang Yang-Zheng Bo. I thought they will lose to them but they won. Such a cool thing. But they lost to Tony Gunawan-Howard Bach of USA though. Disappointing. :(


Chong Ming-Kien Keat beat Cai Yun-Fu Haifeng. This one I didn't think there was any hope for them but they lived up to the challenge. :)

I would really LOVE to watch the live matches but I dun have Astro's sports channel. :( So sad. Maybe it's better that I don't watch cos so far I don't think I've watched many live matches where the winners were Malaysians. It's like I'm bringing bad luck to them. Or maybe it's cos they're not good enough. No...I think it's ME bringing bad luck. :)
posted by z_jun at 11:02 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home