My Story

Friday, December 02, 2005

It's been a looong time since I came online. How have I been spending my whole week? Hehe...did nothing much except for watching the SEA Games aired on TV1. Everyday from 10-12pm and 3-5pm I'll spend my time glued to the tv. I share the athletes joy when they win the gold. It's a proud thing for Malaysia. I really hope that they can reach their target of 55 golds.

And, I was overjoyed when I heard that the Malaysian men's badminton team won the GOLD!!! =p They came from 2 games down to beat Indonesia 3-2. Cool huh?!! Hehe...thanks to Choong Hann.... =p

Malaysia defeated Indonesia 3-2 to take the men's team badminton gold.

First Singles: Lee Chong Wei lost to Taufik Hidayat 3-15, 7-15
First Doubles : Chan Choong Min/Koo Kien Keat lost to Luluk Hadiyanto/Alven Yulianto 4-15, 9-15
Second Singles: Muhd Hafiz Hashim beat Sony Dwi Kuncoro 15-11, 15-4
Second Doubles: Choong Tan Fook/Lee Wan Wah beat Markis Kido/Hendra Setiawan 15-12, 15-8
Third Singles: Wong Choong Hann beat Simon Santoso 15-9, 15-7
posted by z_jun at 10:18 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home