My Story

Monday, December 05, 2005

My cousin and aunt came down from KL today cos my cousin wanted to use the internet to check her next sem’s timetable. They reached here around 11.45am and we picked them up at the ‘big’ bus station. Then, went for bak kut teh in Taman Intan – that’s near my big sis’s work place. So, my big sis joined us for lunch too. This is one of the biggest bak kut teh meal I ever ate. Normally the 1 bowl of pork meat is more than enough to fill my stomach. But, cos my cousin and aunt was here my dad decided to add more food including vege, sea cucumber and pig stomach. Thank goodness we could finish it!

Then headed for my house to use the internet. My cousin also brought her new mp3 player and pen drive along. She wanted to ask me how to use it as though I’m a pakar liddat. The only time I transferred stuff from the mp3 player to the computer was when my 2nd sis last came back here. Haha…but anyway I think my cousin realized my lack of knowledge about the mp3 player and asked her computer guy back in KL how to use it already. Anyway, she also used my internet to check her mail. And, my goodness…her yahoo mail is in BM…I dunno how she registered for it until liddat. Seeing the usually English yahoo mail in BM was so weird….
posted by z_jun at 7:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home