My Story

Friday, July 06, 2007

Finally got around to going to the bank to sign the loan form in front of the bank officer yesterday. I hope my loan gets approved...cos my form is sooo messy. Filled my name accidentally instead of filling the name of the officer who's supposed to approve my loan. Not my fault though...the officer there pointed to the wrong place. And then, there's one part her chop couldn't be seen on the carbon copy so I asked her to chop again, she signed as well. Gosh...later go sg they siad my form not valid then susah la. Have to mail the form back n forth. Hmm...

Then, at night went Klang Parade again. Think that's like my 4th visit this week haha... Scouted for shoes to wear on the day of my cousin's wedding. Found one I quite liked but they didn't have my colour and size. Common feet size I have?? I dunno...so tak jadi buy lo. Then, wanted to buy laptop too but noone choi me oso so dun wanna give them business la. Ai...laptop ah laptop....where can I find the perfect one.... :(

*9 days left....
posted by z_jun at 1:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home