My Story

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Singapore...

So, I've been in Singapore for almost 2 weeks nw... Mostly orientation and outings. To say I'm fitting in and not feeling homesick is an outright lie. My first week here, I joined the Malaysian Student League activities and took the QET test. Then, right after the test I went back home, Klang la of course. Damn homesick in the first week. I think it's contagious though. =p

The 2nd week is still alright. Although just came here for 3 days only. My hall, Raffles have started their orientation. So, for the last 2 nights I've been only sleeping at 1 or 2am plus. These ppl nvr sleep... The hall orientation ends at about 11.30pm...then thought can go back zzz but block pulak got orientation. So end up 2 am only finish. It might sound early to u all, but for me it's very late d. Hehe...hope I don't adjust to it so quickly...cos I don't want to be nocturnal...

So far, academic stuff haven't started so I can't comment on the 'stress' faced. I have been having fun only the past few days. Feels like a vacation hehe...I must sometimes kick myself and remind myself to remember what I'm here for....sometimes...
posted by z_jun at 1:02 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home