My Story

Monday, August 13, 2007

New start

So, just attended my first lecture in uni - MA1505 or more commonly known as Maths. Just a one hour lecture..so still can tahan haha. D prof was teaching functions. My knowledge of everything was pushed back into some dark, dusty corner of my brain already. So, it took some time to get it up and running. But he was teaching the really basic stuff, js functions, limits, bla bla...so still okla...but I didn't print out the notes so js stare at the screen and jot down js a little examples haha. Gosh...must start from the beginning ppl say...urgh...ge...go go go...

Anyway, I'm so happy I got to bid for a biz module...principles of marketing. But, dunno can get or not la...cos bidding haven't close yet. But, got slight chance la compared to ss n gem modules. Regret or not choosing this...we'll hv to c how it goes lo. Cos I got no 'sin li jun pei' for biz at all. Had to take this cos CPE students hv to take modules anyway and can't get the others...I'll b jumping for joy if I get this la. *crosses fingers* Countdown to 11pm....
posted by z_jun at 2:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home