My Story

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Went for the welcome tea of the engineering faculty today. Half useful half boring... Tomorrow gonna get matriculated...matriculation is...no it's not the wan after form 5...it's just a more glamarous name for registration hehe. Still got lots of things haven't kau tim. Like student pass, tutiton fee loan... TFL's d most troublesome of them all. I went to the bank twice already. Sure got problem. Felt like not taking the loan already. But, have to la....my parents not filthy rich ma. Actually, the deadline's over already but can extend as long as NUS endorses it... Haih...anyway can't kau tim the TFL yet oso cos I sent it back to home and haven't received it back. So weird...thought poslaju only takes 1 day? The office here oso weird wan...they said they'll email me when they receive it. Hope they don't take too long. Cos this letter is important. So nw just resting in my room, a thing that can't be easily done over here. Think there's some activities going on but I probably missed half of it already. Zzzzz....
posted by z_jun at 5:04 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home