My Story

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Yesterday was quite a hectic day...in the morning went with Ee Hiang, Guo Chen, and Hao Wei to Queensway to get Phea's present, shoes. It was an eye-opening experience to see Guo Chen looking for specific models of the shoes (New Balance or Asics). For a person who buys shoes based on the design alone haha, it was quite amusing when Guo Chen asks for me and Ee Hiang's opinion about whether the shoes are suitable for Phea....we just go...urm...nice look, flashy...haha. It was quite satisfying when GC finally found a "perfect" pair and was so happy with it haha...Also got some tubes of shuttlecocks for hall's badminton team...quite glad that the salesperson did give me a discount for it... =p

In the evening, the OMC team went out to Bugis for MM treat. Actually it was almost half of us only. 5 of us: me, Swee Yee, Gail, Boon Chek and of course the wallet, MM Chao Yian. We finally settled one of the steamboat shops there and filled our stomach's to our heart's content. Funny how CY and SY had a showdown on who got to the oysters first...hmm...Penang ppl liddat la...haih.... =p

After the treat, we went back to hall for the Malaysian Nite. Honestly speaking, I think that our year did a much better job at it. We didn't have so many spaces of time in between our items and in my view, we organised it js nice...haha. Though I must give credit to the Year 1's for cooking some of the supper...like the currypuff...that's very innovative...

Right after that, we celebrated Phea's birthday in the lower lounge. The cake was brought in by EH...and Phea himself brought green tea and Pringles (just love it) and poor Phea's bday present got stepped on after he tried it on...GC said it's tradition...but so "heart pain" to see that hmm... And after a lot of in between activities and hanging out, we finally walked Phea back to his hostel....I think it would be a queer sight to the ppl in cars...to c about 10 of us walking around at 3am haha...maybe in Sg it's not so weird I dunno...

By the way, I wanna apologise if I was a little moody towards the end, it wasn't really physical exhaustion, js mentally tired as I have been like that this few days...sorry sorry...these days seem to be a little rough...hmmm....
posted by z_jun at 11:38 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home