My Story

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Aaahhh...fourth day at home...what a great feeling. The journey back home was so smooth. I took Causeway Link back from Larkin. It only took the driver 4 and a half hours to reach Klang. Only stopping at Yong Peng for lunch and Shah Alam to drop people. Maybe the journey was sped up cos I slept throughout the first half of the journey...slept late the previous night ah...what to expect haha...

So, what have I achieved these 4 days...before I start the "food blog" session, places I visited first...my 1st aunt's place in PJ...didn't get to see my 2-month old nephew though cos he was out at his mum's place. Ah...that's about all the places I went to so far hehe...

Now, on to the food I have missed ever so long. My first meal was in Old Town...roti bakar...geesh...i guess I am a "bread" girl after all haha... after that had char kuey teow, popiah in and the famous jawa mee in PJ though it's not that delightful...probably wrong shop to go to.

Sunday's breakfast started off with my favourite nasi lemak stall. Just when I was about to leave, saw this lady on motorbike selling fresh prawns...they were still jumping around...wow...my mum would have probably bought it if not for the 3 packets of prawns already in our home fridge hehe...

Other notable meals were of course my mum's home cooked dishes...fish and prawns....yummy...proud to say I did quite a part of the cooking as well haha...can say my culinary(is that spelled right?) skills have improved since I've been stuck in Singapore for quite some time now...

Geesh there goes half of my post blogging bout food again... =p
posted by z_jun at 9:54 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home