My Story

Friday, June 20, 2008

Well today's my last day in Singapore. Going for collection of goodie bag + float stuff in the afternoon. It's too bad that out of our team of 6 OMC members available nw, only half is going for the trip. Cos Gail and Jon will be going to collect vouchers and the time for collection for vouchers and for the truck part clashes. Well, at least they can go for the next trip...but it won't be the full team either...sigh...

Anyway, I'm going back home tmr. Gotta start of early in the morning to catch the bus in Larkin...bought the 10.30am ticket. Hopefully I can reach in time...actually it's pretty safe...the timing. Yest Boon Chek asked me what's the first thing I'm gonna eat when I get back home. I can't list what's the first cos it depends on availability so I'll js list the food I want to eat...the food I most miss nw:-

1. Mum's home cooked food (of course...even here I have a sublist eg: potato soup, red zhai vege dish)
2. Charcoal toasted bread from "China" (it's actually a shop named "Chong Kwok" = "China")

3. Pisang goreng & currypuff & fried ubi (I think) from those roadside Malay stalls





4. Curry mee, char kuay teow...and probably all the noodles that I can find...
5. Suan pan zhi (it's a Teochew dish which I first discovered in Malacca...and have fallen in love with it since then)
6. Seremban egg tart and siew pau (if I can get my hands on it)


Those are my cravings for nw...haha...I guess Jon and Gail are right...my blog seems to be a food blog...haha...especially nearing the time for me to go home...

PS: Images shown are for display purposes only...not to be eaten however good it looks...anyway it's googled...I dun hv the real pics...although I do have a photo of the Seremban siew pau and egg tarts...js dun hv them with me right nw...

Countdown: 1 more day to home... =)
posted by z_jun at 8:45 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home