My Story

Monday, September 08, 2008

Birthday

My birthday was yesterday and it was the most memorable birthday that I've ever had or will have.

Instead of the usual celebration during the 1st hour of the birthday, these people (my cuckoo friends haha) decided to celebrate in the last hour of my birthday. Supposedly, they planned to pretend that they forgot my birthday la...wanting to get me scared. I would say it half worked out and half did not cos:-

1. Alex came at 12 plus am and talked to Phea (who supposedly came without knowing that the others dunno about my bday) ...haha so obvious that he would know it's my birthday ma... Phea also played along saying they forgot la...cannot masuk cast la haha...

2. Wei Jian wished me at dinner and all the people around me all stunned...cos they were all supposed to pretend that they forgot...and I think some of u guys can enter cast lor...started to shake my hand wishing me as though u all forgot haha.

PS: Make sure WJ pays for the whole celebration haha...

3. Swee Yee, Ee Hiang all disappeared from their rooms at midnight la...just so to avoid me...avoid slipping their tongue wishing me Happy Birthday haha...obviously I knew something "fishy" was going on la...also I saw you both at the split level making secret phone calls la haha =p

4. I know my cuckoo friends won't ever forget my bday haha... :)

Anyway, if you all wondered if I was worried bout you all forgetting my birthday...no I wasn't. I was just worrying about what time you all gonna celebrate haha...had to be on my toes the whole day hee...

Well, thanks again everyone who came to celebrate my birthday. Thanks for the bag present (I know Shu Lin, SY and EH went thru hell looking for a gift for me...thx yo) and the extremely cute card and also of course the cake hee. Also, thanks to every single person who wished me whether once or twice or more... Thanks also for the greatest gift that I can't accept, not right now...thanks thanks. Thanks for making this birthday my most memorable one, thus far...

Friends forever!!!
posted by z_jun at 4:15 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home