My Story

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Last night's badminton tryouts were pretty successful. There were quite a number of Year 1 girls that were quite good meaning they can play well and hopefully we got a good chance in this year's IHG haha... Surprisingly I think the girl's turn up was more than the guys...what happened to all the guys hehe...in the end towards the middle and the end of the tryout, we were just having our own games haha...the love of the game gets us going... :)

Btw, I'm quite surprised at how rumours can spread so widely and fast hmm...especially when they're not true...I'm not going to say what it is but I just gotta watch my steps from now on...you never know who is watching you... =p Please don't make decisions for me and jump to own assumptions and conclusions. I know how to make my own judgements and I myself would know more about myself....what I feel, what I do...

On another note, my right eye has a 'bengkak' (swollen) since Sunday night...I've got no idea why. And NOOO.....I have not been peeping at anyone bathing...whether it's guys or girls...I just hope it subsides soon...everything looks so tiny and small. Thanks for everyone's concern about it though...thanks thanks.
posted by z_jun at 5:11 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home