My Story

Friday, March 10, 2006

My class had a surprise birthday party for our class teacher, Mr Radha today. They ordered vegetarian chocolate cake cos he’s vegetarian today. Never knew a cake without eggs existed until today.

We used the old trick: distracted his attention while we set up d cake. A few guys went to surround him asking all sorts of questions while d girls set up d cake. It was a ‘double-storey’ cake. We even lighted the candles. Then we started to sing Happy Birthday…haha…I THINK Mr Radha was surprised seeing a lighted cake suddenly appearing in front of him. We asked him to make a wish and he wished that all of us get 4A’s for STPM…hehe…very unselfish of him. Then we gave him a framed up photo of our class ppl (he joked that he’ll hang it up in his bathroom to remind him of all his naughty students) and a tie for his present.

The party’s food was mainly contributed by the school. =P Actually the food was from a hamper that my class won from the minggu bm sketch. Surprisingly my class won 1st place for that particular sketch even though we didn’t finish our sketch cos the 10 minutes given was already up.

And of course a party wouldn’t be complete without taking photos…my classmates LOVE to take photos. I might upload them here when I receive them and find the time…=p
posted by z_jun at 11:30 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home