My Story

Thursday, December 29, 2005

I'm Back....not for long

My internet seems to only let me come online on Thursdays or something liddat. I hv NO idea what's wrong with it. Sometimes they tell me there's no dial tone. Maybe it's something wrong with the service provider......haih....nvm. Better appreciate the time I can go online. Dunno when will be the next time my internet allows me to come online....

School's gonna open next week. Bleck....don't wanna go back to school. :(

I got my driving license already. Today, actually. Went for test last Friday. =p But I don't think I dare drive my parent's cars also. It's not that their cars are so big....it's cos the it SEEMS big compared to the Kancil. =p Haha...anyway...happy la get license.
posted by z_jun at 11:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home