My Story

Saturday, March 04, 2006

HAHAHA.....I'm back. Actually didn't plan to be big until after STPM but den um....couldn't tahan d la. U see...my internet wire got spoiled AGAIN after only about 3 weeks of age . I dunno what happened...but maybe 'sot tou'. If the current wire gets spoiled again....den confirm something wrong wif my comp. Anyway, I didn't want to buy this new wire until after STPM but today when I went to Atria it was right in front of my eyes so I couldn't help it. =p So here I am... =p

Haha....actually I hv nothing to blog about. What I did today...kai kai in Atria shopping center only. We haven't been there for a very long time. We used to go there all the time when I was younger cos my mum's school used to deal with a comp shop there. Haha...good old memories...whenever I was there I would always buy some of those sugar sweets or cotton candy. But now too big to be buying all those...haih....
posted by z_jun at 9:57 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home