My Story

Monday, August 20, 2007

Books settled

Yay....finally settled all my buying of books stuff. Actually, I didn't plan to buy lots of books cos all so expensive. Hmm...but some compulsory o then had to buy la... Luckily the physics wan so ngam I bought the book during Form 6. Actually my dad bought it for me la...hehe....so less one book to buy. Then got few books given to me by senior, Yuan Mei (thanks!) hehe...so overall I only had to buy 4 books I think. All 2nd hand wan lo...more worth. I quite kiam siap ho...but hey...who doesn't want to save more money.

I think Mondays I'll be having regular yum cha sessions with Jess. She's my mum's cousin's daughter. That makes us urm...second remove cousins?? according to her....I dunno either haha. Js cousin la. Cos on Mondays she got free time between 4-7 so get me to pei her lo. Actually, we nvr really met b4 I came here but now met few times d....she's so friendly....nice feeling lo...makes me feel better staying here.

Anyway, concert I got fund raising, my 3rd choice. Din manage tech lo...obviously my interview 'skills' sucks badly. But, got a second interview...I have no clue what's that about...gee....I do not like interviews...hmm...
posted by z_jun at 6:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home