My Story

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Jumble of exercise

Started my day with waking up...duh! We had another IBG of handball at SRC but it started raining halfway so we didn't manage to complete it. Luckily, cos I was like a total blur case out there...didn't no nuts about the rules and all....and we were being thrashed by the other block. Not thrashed la...they were js lucky i suppose...=p Hehe...

Then went for taekwondo welcome tea at 230pm. It was actually training la. And, my legs all rust d. Their warm up took bout like half an hour. Then we did basic kicks, target kicking, target sparring. I was tired yeah. I used to train in a girl's school...so thru the times...our training ain't that tough anymore. So, coming here really quite different. It's good la...can do more...build up my stamina...I think. But, still considering whether will full time join this or x...cos hall oso got activities leh. Joined this varsity club is out of interest lo... :) But training twice a week dunno can cope or x. Later pengsan straight away haha...

After that, went for practice for Malaysian nite...dunno I got mention b4 or x...it's a countdown thingy on 30th aug. We were supposed to practice for the drama that Jerome sculpted out. As usual, out of the maaany (already quite few) ppl we hv, only a few turned up. Can't blame them la...cos mostly went back home or got other activities. It's quite a norm la...can't expect everyone to follow rite... Anyway, we managed to practice 2 out of the 9 scenes which I'm involved in one of them and I have zero confidence bout that day. Geesh....cos I'm not a natural actor...actually I can act but not in front of so many thousands (exaggerated a little...mayb js hundreds) of ppl hehe. Well js hv to cross my fingers and hope the whole thing works out fairly well...if not good.

Oh yeah then we went to Fong Seng for dinner. Silly prata cheese so small but expensive. But, plus the Horlicks got 60% full la... Fong Seng not very near to Raffles leh...bout 10 min walk there...we took long way summore. Coming back was worse. We took a shorter way but it's uphill so harder to walk. Then, almost reaching Raffles d....got 1 shuttle bus came from behind....so the 8 of us ran like mad uphill to catch that bus at Central library....for those of u who noe..it's only 1 stop away from Raffles...so we ran to sit the bus for think less than 1 min. I think if we walked, we would have used the equal amount of energy to reach Raffles haha...


posted by z_jun at 9:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home