My Story

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Juggling...

So had 3 days of lecture d. Maths still can catch cos so far basics only...though I don't think I can solve any questions yet. EG (electrical engineering) was like bullet train. No notes, so blur, he taught the stuff that we used to learn in a few chapters in STPM in bout 1 hour 40 min only. So I quite blur as to what we need to cover. Then programming was okla...since he hasn't started serious stuff. Quite relax...but it won't be like dat in the future. The semesters here are shorter oso...so blink eyes will be exam time d haha...

Hmm...hall summore got so many activities. Our inter-block games is still goin on. Previous nite we had basketball and yest volleyball. Yest, block 6 got into d final but lost in 3 sets...nvm...it's the spirit-we were all there cheering for every single point we got- that counts. Summore got Malaysian nite leh...a nite where we countdown to Merdeka. Then, there's this concert which is a musical production by the hall. They have different departments such as tech, marketing, fund-raising (which are my choices from 1-3) and others which I know I definitely can't make it like cast, music, publicity, sets, costumes and stage manager ass. (ah sam). It's gonna be held around October I think and preparations are beginning d. Whether which department I manage to get in, all need lots of commitment on our part. It's cool but busy. Hope that I can cope la...learn to prioritise ppl say. Balance studies and activities. Sounds easy...to carry it out?....not so....but it's workable...
posted by z_jun at 10:41 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home