My Story

Friday, September 14, 2007

CCA

CCA results were out yesterday. I got badminton and tech. Hehe....badminton my first choice la so memang I wanna get. But tech's my like 4th choice I think and I got that. Hmm...in between choices...block comm and editorial. Editorial I understand la...block comm...hmm thought could easily get that one. Wonder what's their system. Well just enjoy what I get la...I don't mind tech actually...it's just that the workload might be quite heavy cos gotta go down everytime hall has activities. Hope to learn something new though...it is a new experience for me. Hope everything goes well...and when will badminton start....aahhh....hand itchy wanna play....who want to play?? Everyone busy studying...hmm...Ya then wondering if should overload. Seems like a popular thing to do hehe...but wonder if got time to fit all these activities...K k sure got one!

Today whole day quite free. Cos would have been occupied by car wash but then it rained in the morning and we didn't have much business earlier on so we cancelled the thing. So end up got free time to study yay. Though 1 hour taken by the subject pool d. Talking bout the subject pool...it's like a survey thing conducted on us...mine is for the marketing module. We js have to complete 3 hours and then we get free 10% marks. Sounds cool leh...can get marks so easily. The survey is nothing...js tick click circle only haha. Although as Gail has pointed out...everyone's doing the survey, so it'll actually be equal only la...it's like instead of out of 100 it's now out of 90 lor...come to think of it...true ah...haha...but well as long as got the word free marks....they'll be many takers.

Countdown to home: 7 days
posted by z_jun at 8:33 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home