My Story

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Long day...

Ok...woke up at 5.30am today. Cos had to go for aux...soccer aux in Old Poice Academy. We took taxi there. The guys did the fixtures i think...something like handle d registering and make sure the football teams r there before the game starts. We girls mainly man-ned the game booths. The usual soccer mini games, shooting, juggling and dribbling. The prizes finished very fast leh...cos the participant kept beating the time for the dribbling. We also dunno the actual time le. So blur case...but js carried on lo. We practically handed out free gifts haha...gosh. Well at least the kids are happy...

Yup, and I dun plan to be an event planner cos I see the ppl organising it so stress. So much things on their mind to think about. Lucky we were just volunteers. Lots of things happened also. Jess got hit in the head by a football. I think she was sitting down and she fell down kinda KO knocked out. So, she spent most of the day resting in the ambulance.

And, Shu Lin lost her handphone. It dropped out of her pocket I think. And, someone found it and just took it away. Actually, a lady did approach us and asked if we did lose hp because she saw someone find it and take it away. That time Shu Lin was not with us so we didn't noe and said no haih. Anyway, the person who took it also is such a dishonest pig. If I were the one who found it I would go and find someone in charge and ask them to announce. Knowing that the person who lost it will find out sooner or later ma... But, this person I guess just decided wah....my lucky day...get new handphone. Haih...cos we tried calling the handphone but it was off-ed d. Hope the person will get his balasan... And to Shu Lin, be more careful next time k...must always check. U can use my phone for now...

After the aux thing, came back cleaned up, my shoes were filthy.... then do a bit of maths then time to go and survey car park for the fund raising car wash d. We're supposed to monitor how many cars are there and whether it's possible to carry out car wash on Sat. 1 hour plus there...so little cars...haih... Wait for the shuttle oso took ages... *sweat*

Once back in room I straight away plopped onto the bed d cos I only slept about 3 and a half hours the previous nite and I could feel my body weakening. Woke up bout 6 plus in time for dinner at SRC....food there urm sucks... after dinner Phea mentioned badminton then semangat to play d haha....so a few of us....Swee Yee, Jasvind, Jerome and Terry and Phea went to play at the Block 5 court. So long since I played d...haha...nice feeling...though was playing with partial guilt cos I planned to study....oh no...should be studying arrr.....i'm behind like a LOT man...gosh....argh....go study!
posted by z_jun at 9:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home