My Story

Friday, September 07, 2007

It's a special day

So, if you don't know yet it's my birthday today. I'm 19 already. 1 more year to the second stage of the double digit world. 1 more year for teenager life? I doubt that. Hehe...

Well, will elaborate how I celebrated. It's different from other years cos it's my 1st year celebrating in NUS and not at home. My past birthdays always clashed with some kind of exam in school...so it's like in between studying blow cake candle....or sometimes no cake also.... :( Well....of course there's the occasional surprises from friends....hehe like Shahlini's cake....and my STPM friends' gift. Didn't expect either hehe...

Today, urm....morning....12 plus am....my block mates knocked on my door singing Happy Birthday and gave me the 3 slices of cake lor. Then, we headed down to the 'garden' to makan la. As usual, they have to play me don't they? Like they poured cold water on Phea last week. Well Swee Yee and Ee Hiang tried to smudge my face with the choc cake....and I have to say thank God it wasn't creamy and Ee Hiang did a better job haha... And Phea poured Sarsi on me....revenge what? I didn't even do anything to him last week. Watch out next year....wahahaha....In the end, end up having illegal gathering up til 2am...gosh...yup so thanks guys for coming to celebrate with me...really appreciate it. And, thanks Wai Pheng and Chin Wee for ur gift hehe... ah Tirza too....

K then u must be wondering what else I did for the whole day. Kum ngam kum kiu car wash had to be done today haih...so spent the whole day other then the 2-hour lecture time organising the car wash. Mostly I spent my time "marketing"...looking for customers and delegating the cars to car washers to wash... So I was like running up and down the whole freaking big and wide car park... But, satisfaction achieved when we managed to wash 68 cars...though short of our 80 car target....it was still and achievement. And, an experience for me to remember cos I nvr did this before and it's a one-time only....oh wait....not one-time....next next week got....and most prob next year and the year after oh no.... Damn tired after the whole event....

After came back room, summore got surprise party haha. Organised by Yee Cheng and Shu Lin, my 2 buddies from me school+hometown....hehe joined by Swee Yee, Gail, Wen Qiao. Not really a surprise cos Shu Lin's slipper so obvious outside my room haha...can recognise hers anywhere...same as mine what haha....anyway enter room then got big cake plus candle haha....ho liao these ppl....took some pics....Gail upload on her web d....
http://gail87.multiply.com/photos/album/9 (k my hiar din have time to comb itself k). Cut cake chit chat.....oh still got I think half a cake....who wants free cake...can come over take from me....

K yup that's about it....thanks everyone for the wishes. I had a great time today.

K down to my CCA. Badminton confirm get d. Left the rest, block comm, RH ed, tech, choir, softball. Most prob I want block comm kua...the rest interview...uhem...choir audition sucked badly....tech and ed was ok though not good...softball I dun think I boleh la...so hopefully the results will be out soon la...then I can be less restless...yup.
posted by z_jun at 9:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home