My Story

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Light mood

Yay kinda happy today cos i concentrated almost fully for eg class. Could understand most but nw the problem lies in the remembering formula part. I wonder if by memorising the formulas enough or not...cos last time stpm physics I js pakai hentam all the formula inside and somehow got it right. Dun think it's that easy now la. Today's lesson though can undersand hmm...partially cos we learnt a little in school before...still need to c how to do the questions haih...ka yau...should go and revise and study now...hopefully can concentrate for cs later also haha...

Oh and application for activities in hall starts today and ends tmr evening. We gotta choose 6 activities. For now, what I have in mind is badminton, softball, choir, block comm, editorial....hmm and should I take tech? All these still js in my mind...most prob might have changes. Out of the 6 we'll need to choose only 2 la so c how la...
posted by z_jun at 10:23 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home