My Story

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Ke-toink

Phew....3 classes today. 2 lectures 1 tutorial. Early in the morning had EG1108. Gosh...I'm really behind on that module. Lec's d finished chapter 5 I'm only at end of chapter 2. So blur with what he's teaching. Mayb it's cos it's all new concepts and the sight of circuits running around everywhere freaks me out a little. Voltage, current, resistors, really 'mesh'-ed up.... Cannot say don't understand also. Understand a bit but doubt I can do d questions...geesh. Then halfway thru the class i shut down d. Haih...cos blur ma...cannot absorb anymore...so go back read myself lo. But, go back also hmm...dun really understand. Tonight must sit and think.

Marketing tutorial was alright though a little intimidating cos of the prospects of all the assignments and group presentations that we have to do. But, lectures of marketing is quite fun so well I'm in the module so better do my best. Though I know nuts bout business haha.

And programming lecture was in the late afternoon. I dun noe if it was the time or the lec himself. But I was feeling quite sleepy and only concentrated in the first half of the lecture. For now programming seems ok...understandable....but....we haven't started d real stuff yet so mayb not right judgement haha...hopefully can cope with all these la...have to work hard to cover everything. Now that tutorial has started...doesn't seem like got much time. Mayb cos all my biweekly tutorials are all on the odd week haha. So it's liek 1 packed week and hopefully a more relaxed next week...

By the way, the weather today has been so crazy. Rained the whole day I think... The heavy rain at lunch time was scary....
posted by z_jun at 6:40 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home