My Story

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Boy meets girl

Ok we had this IBG supper tonight. It was js a supper with video clips of the IBG and a catwalk by some models for the Raffles windbreaker. Thank god I wasn't on that stage. Almost volunteered myself but lucky for me I didn't join haha cos uhem...not to say on top of my to-do list haha. O yea congrats to Wai Pheng for getting the convo mm though I didn't noe that existed until today. Want auxilary ppl....auxors (is that how it's spelled?)...come find us from block 6 first haha.

Then after the IBG supper we had this special program organised by the final years. It's called boy meets girl. And, it's something like guardian angel in school last time. Although there are other names for it like angel-mortal and sp (special partner). So, get the gist right? It's this game where they pair u up and we send gifts bla bla bla to the "secret" person and try to guess and all that. Fun game? Sure... but if u noe who ur partner is then less fun d lo. They sat us down blindfolded with our partners and let us chat for few minutes. Uhem...then you'll know what happen lo...u chat and somehow u find out who ur partner is. Although we don't mention names. Chatting time sure can gather some stuff oso. For me, actually I dunno everyone in RH but it js so happened that I got paired up with a SENIOR that I have spoken to before haha. We have a common interest in sport hehe. So he knows me I know him. At least if I one of us dunno the other then it'll be ok oso lo... Well we'll js have to pretend dunno haha. So, I think that the next time we have this game we shouldn't be allowed to talk to each other. Js pick a number and bravo u have a partner and then u can start sending gifts n so on...and start guessing. Js an experience...
posted by z_jun at 1:08 AM

1 Comments:

BTW, it's Secret Partner, not special...

Cheers :-)

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home