My Story

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Today is my mum's birthday. Happy birthday mum! Sorry I can't be back home to celebrate with you cos it's so near my exams. I love you. =)

Yea...exams are approaching...actually there's js 2 more days left to my first paper Maths. Hmm...somehow I want exams to come faster. Cos I dunno what else to study anymore. It's not that I've already learned everything and I'm going to score 100 for every paper. It's just that I've looked through most of the stuff (urm...as in read the answers as well) that I don't really know where else to touch. Maybe it's sien of looking at the same stuff over and over again (yet not really knowing how to do it)...haih...anyway I just want exams to be over so that I can FLY home.

I'm flying home literally...cos Chin Wee jio me and Shu Lin to sit the 30sgd Tiger Airways...not bad la the price haha...somehow I got tempted and ended up booking a ticket for myself and dragging Shu Lin along haha. This will be the 1st time I'm sitting a plane (and Chin Wee's)...wow...anyway the journey's only 55 minutes...from Changi to LCCT KL. Looking forward to the journey back home... :)

Another thing bugging me is the concert tech thing. Ben, Wei Jian and now Chao Yian have asked me to become the tech assistant. They keep insisting that it's alright to not know much...at least I've got a year's hall tech experience. But, now if I become the leader, I need to guide the members to do stuff...if I myself dunno anything how to guide them...I don't have the confidence really...But they're quite desperate looking for people...like Wei Jian said it's not for me to determine if I'm qualified for the job but them...but I'm just so afraid that they would have chosen the wrong person...and Shu Lin is right...I need to think if I can cope with my studies as well next sem...I really dunno so blur...part of me really wanna help them out...part of me just got no confidence to take it up...so how?? Should I crumble to their desperation pressure?? Look at what "ogh"(it's in code nvm) brought to me...also one activity that I crumbled to other's pressure...will this be the same or can I bring it to my advantage... *sigh*...
posted by z_jun at 8:42 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home