My Story

Sunday, April 20, 2008

A pleasant visit

I met up with my 2nd sis in Singapore today. She followed her friends to church service at City Harvest Church in Jurong West. Initially, I was supposed to meet her at Singapore Expo cos her 2 frens going for some meeting there...but then in the end they went to church before that also. So, somehow, I managed to find my way there hehe...using Google Earth, SBS online bus guide...and of course my sis's directions ler (which without it...I would have lost myself I think haha)...

Anyway, when I reached the church, and 1st stepped in, I thought I was at the wrong place...cos it didn't seem like a church at first glance. It felt more like some office building cos there was even a lounge and fountains and a carpark (the level type)... So I was quite lost cos my sis went in d...and I had to wait a while for her to come and get me...luckily she did cos if not, I wouldn't even have known how to get to the place (though there were these ushers around).

City Harvest is really quite different from Glad Tidings back home...it's much more high tech (got lifts, "security" ushers etc...). Hmm...this's the first time I think that I went to church with my sis haha...last time she normally doesn't go while I go with my 1st sis...how times have changed...hmm... Btw, it's been a quite some time since I've went to a church service, though the environment in this church is really quite different but they still have the same urm sequence of events for the service...sermon, songs, and the usual "come to the front" (sorry I dunno what its proper name is) thing...ahh...I still feel the same urm...same way when I attend the church at home...mmm....

After the church service, 5 of us squeezed into the Kelisa that my sis's fren drove form JB to the Singapore Expo...where 2 of her frens went for meeting and the rest of us had 'lunch'...mainly caught up on recent events with my sis...that's my main target haha...it was a pleasant visit....although she's in Johor, so far she hasn't visited me in Sg before...well there's always a first time...we should do it more often Miao....love u...
posted by z_jun at 10:29 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home