My Story

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

3 days of exam has passed. 3 papers done...2 more to go.

Maths was hmm...do-able but js no time...the shortage of time made me trip up on those that I did know how to do also...haih...I was never a maths person...what more I need to do it so fast...confirm got mistake wan...js hope for an average grade...no more maths modules after this...

MLE...haih how to say...when I study it feels like you know everything already. But, then exam time...not sure how to do also...got doubts here and there...10 marks gone cos the question...I think you need knowledge from the first few chapters which I didn't touch cos I tot it was not covered d...this one also js hope for an average grade...

CTW today...haha...crapped only la...think I exceeded the word limit. Really js crapped...dunno my points kena or not. Anyway...yea js hope for an average grade since my assignment marks also average only...

So you can see that my marks would all be most probably js average...somehow how hard I work also...you still fall in that average band. Take for instance CTW assignments. How good you do also...you'll be compared to the rest of the class and confirmed there'll be ppl better than you...position paper and critique is like that...even oral defence...how "well" you speak also you'll still be compared to your group mates and classmates. So even if it's in the 70 range or 80 range...there WILL be ppl above you and below you...so what's the difference...the final thing is that the total grade will still be at that average mark....so how...

On another note, it's super freaking hot these few days...almost like being baked in an oven...*sweats*....HOTTT!!!
posted by z_jun at 1:44 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home